Terms and Conditions
By using the CreationsbyLepree.com web site, you indicate your agreement to the terms and conditions set forth below:
- All content on this site is copyrighted by Creations by Lepree/Candace Lepree Jones as a collective work under the US copyright laws. You acknowledge that CreationsbyLepree.com contains information, data, photographs, typefaces, graphics, copy and other material (collectively “Content”) that are protected by copyrights and trademarks and that these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or hereinafter developed. You may not modify, remove, delete, augment, add to, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from or in any way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part.
- CreationsbyLepree.com encourages customers to proofread their work carefully, as we cannot be held responsible for spelling errors or grammar mistakes. All text will be printed as given during the ordering process. Slight variations in image, font, size and color may occur, as the printing process is more precise than the onscreen proof.
- We make every effort to ensure the satisfaction and delight of our customers. However, you should be aware that CreationsbyLepree.com’s content and services are provided “as is” without a warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In addition, we make every effort to provide you with the highest level of service. However, prices change and suppliers adjust their product lines. Therefore, you should be aware that CreationsbyLepree.com does not make any warranty as to the reliability or accuracy of the site.
- In no event shall CreationsbyLepree.com or any person connected or associated with CreationsbyLepree.com be held liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential damages of any kind resulting from the use of CreationsbyLepree.com’s content or services.
- If you do not wish to abide by our terms and conditions we ask that you not use the CreationsbyLepree.com website.